While everyone else is enjoying spring weather, the temperature has been rising in Orlando! A few days ago it was 95 degrees here and it wasn’t even May yet! Not okay!! That being said, I think it’s time to start coming up with refreshing snacks to beat this Florida heat!
I’m all about easy recipes and this one has to take the cake! I didn’t even need to run to the store to buy any of the ingredients because I used three staples! I always have a stash of frozen blueberries in the freezer, yogurt in the fridge, and who doesn’t have chocolate on hand?! I mean come on! 😜
A healthy snack with a simple ingredient list and easy directions…count me in! This protein and probiotic packed bark is a great option for a quick breakfast, refreshing afternoon snack, or even as a late night desert!
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a small baking sheet with wax paper
- Spread yogurt on wax paper until you have ¼ to ½ inch thick square
- lightly press frozen blueberries and mini chocolate onto flattened yogurt
- Place in freezer for a few hours or until frozen
- Once frozen, use knife to break apart "bark" pieces and store in airtight container in freezer!