current favs: June edition
- Sustainable jute runner rug // (they have other sizes too). It’s so soft and the perfect neutral rug. We’ve had ours for around a month and I love!
- Binga Baskets // I purchased them from a small Black-Owned business on etsy (they don’t have an Instagram😕) and I couldn’t be more in love with them. They’re a great way to add texture to a space! Also, Etsy is highlighting Black-Owned businesses – another great place to support!
- Non-toxic Candle with wick cutter // I love this brand so much. Every candle I’ve tried I’ve loved and I love the branding. Looks great anywhere.
- My favorite jean shorts // absolutely obsessed with these!! They fit wider around the thighs so I LOVE and I get so many compliments and DM’s every time I wear them. Easily my favorite I’ve ever owned.
- Sustainable shoes // obsessed with these! I have multiple pairs and I honestly can’t get enough of this sustainable & vegan shoe + purse brand!!! They’re made out of recycled plastics and are machine washable so mine always look brand new even after having them for a year and wearing them all the time! Use this link to get $20 off your first order!
- Non-toxic roller perfume // I love this scent and it’s so great to stash in your purse.
- aluminum-free, all-natural microbiomix™ balancing deodorant // THE BESTTTTT!! So, so good! IT WORKS and doesn’t cause a rash. I literally DO NOT SMELL. (can you tell I love this?!?) Thank me later! lol
- Farewell Frizz leave in conditioner spray // love this clean hair brand + they’re Black owned!! This spray is great if you have frizz which I do in the summer (hello humidity).
- Lip Whip Color Balm // Hydrating color lip balm that’s a blend between balm and lipstick! It nourishes and gives you buildable color! I currently have the color Cora Gold but honestly want them all.
- Rose & Apricot Hair Mask // this clean hair mask is literally SO GOOD- this is the one I’ve been talking about on my stories non-stop. It makes your hair feel like you just left the salon! (also check out my clean beauty blog post on “how to achieve the just left the salon feeling”.)
- One Plant plant-based protein bars // you can now grab these at Target! I love all the plant-based flavors, you really CAN’T go wrong!
- Here Comes The Sun Vit. D3 supplement // Been taking this every day to boost my immune system and because I love sunscreen!
Hope you guys love my June picks! xx